Start a new topic
Solved

Battery Life

I purchased an Atrium about a month and I am very pleased with the phone except for the poor battery life. When I check battery usage 'Phone idle" usually. is the biggest consumer. It is really annoying to have to charge my phone 3 times a day. 

Hey,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your battery, we are in the process of uploading a new ROM with a lot of bug fixes, you can check this afternoon in the "Announcements" section. 

If the rom does not fix your issue, please contact our support team by opening a ticket and they will be more than happy to send you a new battery.

thank you.

I have not had an opportunity to download the new ROM. I will let you know when I get a chance

I also bought the atrium5.5 and upgraded the ROM. Battery life is below average compared to other phones. Decent.phone for the price though.

1 person likes this
Purchase a Figo orionm50l n the battery doesn't charge properly.. the phone is nice but it's just the battery. Takes 5 minutes to charge to 100% then dies completely with in minutes please help ASAP

Hi Geraldine,

Send an RMA request to get another battery. I had a similar problem however not as bad as yours and they sent me a new battery. Battery life is a problem with these phones so having 2 will help. Also having a portable usb power pack around is handy too. 

Login or Signup to post a comment